- Are you satisfied with the performance of your organization?
- Do your competitors lag behind your company or do you regularly appear in each other's business fields?
- Is the market, sector in which you operate static?
- Could you list the 3 most important business objectives for the coming 5 years? And for this year?
- If yes, can you tell, at which phase of their implementation is your company at this moment?
- Has any relevant change in your market affecting your company operation happened during the past 12 months? And in your organization?
- Could you tell what personality your organization has?
- Do your business partners change, or are your partnerships long-term?
What is strategy?
Strategy is the science and art of conscious leadership. Setting organizational directions, objectives in line with stakeholder's expectations, resources, organizational values, its internal features and trends.
Branding and brand building, sustainability, marketability.
The consciously created and established synergy of these all ensures the organization's ability to operate sustainable.
But that's not enough, if they are know exclusively by the management, who try to lead and manage their organization by them. Well-built strategy, as it leads to victory in warfare, impregnates everyday of an organization, ensures peak performance and opens paths for improvement.
What does this service consist of?
Setting organizational and corporate strategy requires external perspectives.
From inside, we are unable to objectively estimate neither the positive, nor the negative, even dangerous factors.
Creating strategy is a longer, 4-8 weeks process, in which top management is and employees of different fields might be involved.
Successful strategic project mean far more than committed top management, it increases employees' consciousness, that leads to increased performance.
When is it recommended?
- Explicit deceleration in operations.
- Owner-, leader- or top-manager change.
- Exit of one or more owners.
- We don't know to where and/or how to step further or forward.
- In case of conflict between organizational units.
- In case of market/business field changes.
- We are not able to retain our business partners.
- We aimed new business fields or new business operations.
- Wish to be more visible.
Forms of implementation?
Effictive strategic project requires the involvement of the organization and is top management, without it, it's fairly impossible.
If you feel it so, as well...
...it is the best interest of your company to maintain and increase performance, ensure long-term, sustainable, reasoned operation...
... it's time for change, get into contact with us.